Saturday, August 11, 2012

Journal. Oh my god.

So I wrote these a few days ago.

Just thought side share them with the world.


August, 4th, 2012.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.

THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH TODAY.

Okay... I woke up in the shower.

WHO THE FUCK WAKES UP IN THE SHOWER?!

Then when I got out and went to get some toast,

My brother was smiling at me ._.

But not a normal smile...

Like one you get from the fat guy at the next table over when you go in McDonald's...

Its just me and him at home right now, as my parents and siblings are away for the weekend.

He kept following me all around the house. It was fucking weird.

So, in a creeped out way, I left.

I went to go get pool floaties for my non existent child ^.^

Except they were for me... <3

When I left the pool store with my floaties, guess who I saw.

My fucking brother riding by on his bike.

WHAT THE FUCK.

So I went home, scared.

AND HE WAS IN MY ROOM GOING THROUGH MY CLOTHES.

I was to freaked out to even....

*Sigh*

I don't even know.

Then I just backed out slowly.

He continued to then sniff my clothes while staring at me.

So now I'm at Ronnie's house.

Lol we are so gunna do it tonight <3

Bye.

August, 5th, 2012

12:38 P.M-

I am home from my night with Ronnie.

And I don't know where Simon went...

Like he's no where to be found in this house.

My clothes are all over my room and there's a stick broken in half on my bed that has been slept in.

My sheets are all wet. My pictures of Ceil on my wall all have x's on the faces. The clothes that were in my drawer have been moved to under my brothers bed.

What the fuck.

3:00 P.M-

So I went out to look for Simon.

As my parents are getting back tommorow and I can't afford to be held responsible for his disappearance.

That would ruin my reputation.

Like I know I'm into that shit but not with my brother.

Ewe. He's ratchet.

Anyway, I found Simon asleep in the slide in the park.

I'm not even kidding.

What the fuck is wrong with him?

Now after a long fight to get him home,

I had to tie him in a chair.

He's trying to bite his way out.

Freaking dumbass ~

Bye every pony c:

No comments:

Post a Comment